(770) 282-4774

Add "CT Compare" Widget via Appearance > Widgets > Compare.

What kind of insurance policy do you get on the home?

By in with 0 Comments

If we purchase a renovation, we purchase a builders risk policy (Vacant Dwelling Policy). In case of any damage, insurance distributions would be used to rebuild or repair the property, or used to pay you off.

Share This

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *